Leitrim Business Network – September Meeting – Tuesday 3rd – 6.30pm – The Bush Hotel
Agenda – Networking Workshop with Frances Jones
Professional networking is more important than ever. However, the thought of networking leaves many people cold. This practical hand-on session gives insights and practical tips about what networking is all about and how to do it more effectively.
• Understand the power of effective networking in today’s market place;
• How to get over nerves and present yourself in a confident, friendly and professional manner;
• Introductions, referrals, leads and follow up;
• Learn how to radically grow your client base through effective networking;
• The etiquette of business cards;
• How to meet and move around effectively and with ease;
• How to perfect your ‘elevator pitch’;
• How to be remembered for the right reasons – dressing for impact;
• The secrets of open and positive body language;
• Develop excellent people engagement and conversation skills;
• Learn how to target high net worth prospects;
• Gain an understanding of group dynamics when networking.
Frances Jones has been helping people reach their professional and personal goals since setting up Image Matters in 2001. Prior to that, she spent many years working in the private residential sector. As general secretary of a representative organisation, she gained an excellent working knowledge of the corporate world and its many unique challenges and opportunities.